Fort Collins Containers
Shipping & Storage Containers for Sale or Rent in Colorado Springs
- 8′ x 10′
- 8′ x 20′ Single or Double Door
- 8′ x 22′ Double Door
- 8′ x 40′ Single or Double Door/Standard or High Cube
- 8′ x 45′ High Cube/Insulated or Non-Insulated
- 8′ x 48′ High Cube
All rental units come with a high-security lock box.
- Heavy-gauge steel construction
- Fully corrugated sides and ends for strength
- Double doors with rubber gaskets
- Die-stamped steel roof
- Raised floor with steel beams underneath
- Many units have forklift pockets for easy moving
Benefits of Containers
- Delivered to Site
- Cost effective
- Double-locking doors
- Ground level
Planning for Delivery
- Please try to give us at least a 24-hour notice for delivery or pickups.
- A dry, level area is best to ensure proper door alignment. If the area is not level, the doors will be hard to open and close.
- Storage containers are delivered on a roll-off trailer; therefore, we need a minimum of 20′ overhead. For 40′ or larger containers, we need 110 feel for the truck to drive forward after dropping the unit. For 22′ or smaller containers, we need 70′.
- Look at the area of placement and decide if you want us to load the unit with the doors facing the read of the truck or the cab.
- Please be available by phone the day of delivery, so our driver can confirm when he’s on his way.
- If the container is going in a parking lot, please have the parking spaces blocked off
Whether you need a container a month or a year, your storage solution is just a call away.